NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- iOS 5 Problems with NAVIGON Premium 1.8 / NAVIGON Urban 1.0
If you are using iOS 5 *, there might be some problems with the NAVIGON Premium 1.8:This entry was last updated on: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:38 PM
• blurred representation of the map
• fuzzy schematic representation
• fuzzy representation of the lane assistant
• Panorama View 3D does not working
These bugs have already been fixed with the software version 2.0 which is available on the App Store.
* iOS 5 is available for iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPad and iPad 2. The devices iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch (3rd generation) can be upgraded to iOS 5, but they are not affected by the errors mentioned above.
The application NAVIGON Urban 1.0 does not start at all on the iPhone 4S. For this case, the NAVIGON Urban Version 1.1 is already available and can be downloaded on the App Store. The update also includes new maps and improved search for addresses.