NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- iPhone reset instructions
During the following process the memory of your iPhone will be reorganized. This will have a positive effect on the quality of the GPS reception. The internal memory will be deleted completely during this reorganization. Therefore it is necessary to make a backup of the software (as described in step 1).
1. Please connect your iPhone to iTunes and synchronize it. Then rightclick
on the iPhone icon (in the left menu bar of iTunes) and choose "backup".
iTunes will now create a complete backup of your iPhone content and
2. Disconnect your iPhone from the computer and connect it to theThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:12 PM
3. Choose "Settings" - "General" - "Reset".
4. Choose "Erase content and settings" and confirm the deletion.
5. The following erasing procedure can take up to two hours and more,
depending on the model and storage capacity of your iPhone .
6. After the procedure has finished, please connect the iPhone to your
7. Now restore your content and settings to your iPhone
using the previously created backup.