NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android: Incorrect navigation to phone contacts
The navigation to a telephone contact does not work correctly. Address transfer may have gone wrong for one of two reasons:
A: Incorrect address details in contact:
Address details within a contact are entered the wrong way (transposed digits in postal code, wrong street name, field "city" is filled out with postal code, etc.).
1. Check the contact details.
2. If necessary, correct them.
B: Ambiguous street name
In big cities (e.g. Berlin) it is possible that street names exist more than once in the regarding city. For that reason it is possible that after choosing the contact, the wrong address is shown for navigation.
1. Delete the information "city" in the contact details.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:32 PM
2. Specify only the street name / number and postal code.