NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How do I enter a route? (PNA, PDA, MN6, MN7)
You can plan your route before beginning your journey by entering route points. The input of route points is not limited. Please make sure that all route points are introduced. You can skip or omit single route points during the journey.
1. Choose successively: „Options“ - „Routes amd Tracks“.
2. Click on "Starting Point" to enter the main starting point.
3. Then enter the addresses of the route points which
you would like to go from the row.
4. Click on „Add Route Points “. If you decide after the input
of several route points that you prefer a different order
arrangement, you can shift single route points.
5. Choose the address which should be shifted and then
click the corresponding arrow.
6. Only the starting point cannot be shifted. If you have
fnished the route, proceed by selecting „Save Route“.
7. According to the number of route points and the distance
between the single points, the time it takes for the route to
be calculated may differ.
8. Select now "Start Navigation“.
Further information obout route planning:
▪ Under "Options" you have the possibility to store the route or toThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:58 PM
load already stored routes during the input of the route points.
▪ Please note that the arrival time calculated by the navigation
system can differ from the actual arrival time you had when you
started the journey.
▪ This calculation is based on optimum conditions and can vary
during the course of journey according to the circumstances.