NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- My device was stolen. What can I do?
It is very annoying when your device was stolen.
Some suitable precautions to avoid a Theft:
▪ Never leave your device unattended in the vehicle.
▪ Never keep your device and your software serial number together.
▪ Remove the car holder, because this provides a clear message that
there is a navigation system in your vehicle.
In case of robbery:
▪ please contact immediately local police authorities and reportThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:00 PM
the theft of your device to your insurance.
▪ Your device cannot be tracked through its GPS receiver,
because the GPS reciever of a navigation system is only a receiver
and it is used to recieve satelite signal.
▪ If you have registered your device with us, we can cancel
this registration, so that a potential thief cannot simply take
over your registration. In this case please contact our
▪ If the registration is canceled, it cannot be activated again.