NAVIGON Spørsmål og svar
Den som kjører med NAVIGON, vil vite alt helt nøyaktig. For eksempel hvordan man utfører oppdateringer, installerer ekstra kart eller tjenester, eller hvordan NAVIGON FreshMaps fungerer. Her finner du håndbøker, nedlastinger og svar på spørsmålene dine.
Velg et tema eller tast inn et stikkord for å begrense utvalget.
- Important notes for upgrading from NAVIGON 8110 to NAVIGON 8310
Your NAVIGON 8110 was delivered with a 2GB SD card. In order to upgrade to the NAVIGON 8310 software a 4GB SD is required. The 2GB SD card can also be used as long as you only save some of the available countries/map information on it. NAVIGON Fresh will assist you to select the countries you want/need on the card. Keep in mind that you can modify this selection at any time.
If you would like to purchase a 4GB SD card, please check with our authorized distributors.
If you already have a 4GB SD card or would like to select the map material for specific countries to be donwloaded, then proceed as follows:
1. Start NAVIGON Fresh on your computer. In case thatDenne oppføringen ble sist oppdatert: 22. mai 2013 12:44
NAVIGON Fresh has not been installed yet, you can
download it from here www.navigon.com/fresh.
2. Click 'MyNAVIGON-account'.
3. Log in. If you do not have a MyNAVIGON-account yet,
then please register in order to create one.
4. Connect your navigation device to your computer using a
USB cable. The memory card can also be used, then of
course conect trough the card reader of your computer.
5. Register your navigation device if you haven't already done so.
6. Click on 'Download Maps & Services'. The upgrade to the
NAVIGON 8310 software is now activated and ready download.