NAVIGON Spørsmål og svar
Velg et tema eller tast inn et stikkord for å begrense utvalget.
- What can I do to improve the GPS reception of my iPhone?
During the following process the memory of your iPhone will be reorganized. This will have a positive effect on the quality of the GPS reception. The internal memory will be deleted completely during this reorganization. Therefore it is necessary to make a backup of the software (as described in step 1).
1. Please connect your iPhone to iTunes and synchronize it. Then rightclick
on the iPhone icon (in the left menu bar of iTunes) and choose "backup".
iTunes will now create a complete backup of your iPhone content and
2. Disconnect your iPhone from the computer and connect it to theDenne oppføringen ble sist oppdatert: 10. desember 2013 19:57
3. Choose "Settings" - "General" - "Reset".
4. Choose "Erase content and settings" and confirm the deletion.
5. The following erasing procedure can take up to two hours and more,
depending on the model and storage capacity of your iPhone .
6. After the procedure has finished, please connect the iPhone to your
7. Now restore your content and settings to your iPhone
using the previously created backup.