NAVIGON Spørsmål og svar
Den som kjører med NAVIGON, vil vite alt helt nøyaktig. For eksempel hvordan man utfører oppdateringer, installerer ekstra kart eller tjenester, eller hvordan NAVIGON FreshMaps fungerer. Her finner du håndbøker, nedlastinger og svar på spørsmålene dine.
Velg et tema eller tast inn et stikkord for å begrense utvalget.
- Which device am I using?
Different products like map material or certain software versions can be used only with specific devices. If you want to know which device you own, please proceed as follows:
▪ On the original purchase box your device came in or in the enclosed
user's manual guide, the device's model should be specified.
▪ In many devices the name and model of the device is specified
in written form on an attached sticker found at the bottom side
or at the backside of the device itself.
▪ With NAVIGON PNAs as for example PNA 6000 or NAVIGON 2100
you will be able to find this specified there. With the NAVIGON 2100
you must check the backside.
Mobile Phones / PDAs
▪ With PDAs or mobile phones often only the manufacturer's name
is specified on the hardware but not the model.
▪ Most manufacturers have inserted the device's model name
inside the device itself, usually under the battery.
▪ Switch off your device and remove the battery. Now you will find the
device's model with labels as for example Nokia model: N95 or
Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N520.
▪ If you are not yet sure about the model of your device, you may
check and try to find a match to the names displayed on our
compatibility list or contact the device's manufacturer.
▪ We do not recommend to open the hardware case of smartphones.
▪ You can find out the model of the most smartphones by goingDenne oppføringen ble sist oppdatert: 17. februar 2012 14:32
to the settings in the software menu.