NAVIGON Spørsmål og svar
Den som kjører med NAVIGON, vil vite alt helt nøyaktig. For eksempel hvordan man utfører oppdateringer, installerer ekstra kart eller tjenester, eller hvordan NAVIGON FreshMaps fungerer. Her finner du håndbøker, nedlastinger og svar på spørsmålene dine.
Velg et tema eller tast inn et stikkord for å begrense utvalget.
- How can I transfer routes from Google Maps to my navigation system?
There are some pre-conditions to transfer destinations from Google Maps to your navigation system:
▪ a NAVIGON device (at least with MobileNavigator 7)
▪ NAVIGON Fresh has to be installed on your computer
▪ Microsoft Windows XP or higher
▪ a current version of MobileNavigator
To transfer destinations from Google Maps to your navigation system, please follow these instructions:
1. Visit the Google Maps website.
2. Go to "Calculate route" on the left side of the screen and type in a
starting (A) and an ending point (B). You can add more destinations
by clicking on "Add Destination".
3. Click on "Calculate route". Then choose "Send"
(small letter icon in the upper right corner).
4. An extra window will open. Choose "GPS" and as manufacturer
"NAVIGON". You can give your route a name if you like. Click on "Send".
You will automatically be forwarded to the NAVIGON website.
Please note: "GPS" cannot be chosen in all Google Maps countries
(e.g. this option is not available on Polish maps).
5. On the right side some conditions will be shown, which have to be
fulfilled to make the transfer work. Please make sure that all points
have an orange check mark.
6. Connect your navigation system and your computer via USB (you can
also perform the connection earlier). Then click on "Transfer now".
7. An extra window will open. Choose "Open with" and then
"Fresh Downlaoder (Standard)". Click on "OK".
8. A window will open where you can choose your language.
Click on "OK" in the next window.
9. After a few seconds you will get the message that your data transfer
was successful. When you start your navigation system the next time,
you will find your imported destinations under "My Destinations" -
"Imported Addresses" - "Outlook / Internet".