NAVIGON Spørsmål og svar
Den som kjører med NAVIGON, vil vite alt helt nøyaktig. For eksempel hvordan man utfører oppdateringer, installerer ekstra kart eller tjenester, eller hvordan NAVIGON FreshMaps fungerer. Her finner du håndbøker, nedlastinger og svar på spørsmålene dine.
Velg et tema eller tast inn et stikkord for å begrense utvalget.
- How do I use the 'Take Me Home' function?
You have the option to save/set an address as your home address that way you may navigate back home at any time by pressing a single button.
In order to navigate home, just go to the main screen and press the “Take Me Home” button. The system will guide you to the address you have saved. In case you have not saved any address yet, please follow these steps:
1. Enter "Take Me Home" on the start screen of your device.
2. Now you can enter an address or select an address from
3. If you want to enter an address, choose one of the
countries that are included in your maps.
4. Afterwards, enter a city name or alternatively a postal code.
To change between letters, numbers and symbols, please click
on the right bottom part on the keys labeled "123" (numbers)
or "SYM" (symbols).
5. Enter a street name and a house number.You can also enter a
cross street instead of a house number by selecting the option
"Cross Street" in the menu on top of the screen.
6. Under "Options" you are able to save an entered destination for
further use, show the destination on a map, add the destination to
a created route or start a search nearby the destination iy you like.
7. If you fully entered the destination, you can proceed to "Start Navigation."
If you want to change details during the submission, just click on the relevant information on top of the screen. To confirm a modification, please click on the green check mark next to the input field.Denne oppføringen ble sist oppdatert: 7. mai 2013 13:12