NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How can I restore my device?
With the help of NAVIGON Fresh you can reinstall the software and thus return the device to the factory state. This can be necessary when the device does not work properly anymore or when the software freezes, crashes or otherwise does not behave as intended.
Please be advised that after reinstallation your saved data and favorites will be deleted. After reinstallation a software update or reinstallation of maps can be necessary as well.
In order to reinstall the software und return the device to the factory state, follow the steps detailed below:
1. Check if your device is on the compatibility list for the device restore
2. Charge your device fully with the car or home charger.
3. Connect it via USB cable directly to your PC and turn it on.
4. Start the NAVIGON Fresh program and log in to your account with your
email address and password.
If NAVIGON Fresh is not installed on your PC, you can download the
5. Go to the menu bar at the top window border and click onThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:28 PM
"My NAVIGON Device" and "Restore Device".
6. If NAVIGON Fresh does not recognize your device, please contact the
7. Follow the instructions and choose the device which you want to restore.
8. When the wizard has lead you through all the steps, click "next" to
begin the device restore.
9. As soon as the device restore has successfully finished, check for
updates for your device and install them.