NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- What does the country information mean when I cross a border?
When crossing the border between two countries, the most important information regarding the country's traffic laws of the respective country appears. These are, for example:
▪ Flashlights must be carried
▪ Fire extinguisher must be carried
▪ Permitted speed limit
▪ Safety vest must be carried along
▪ Headlights turned on also during the day
▪ Permitted legal blood-alcohol level
▪ Tow rope must be carried