NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Remove NAVIGON Fresh and delete Tmp-data manually
This step can be necessary when an error occurs during an update. Please follow these instructions:
1. You have to delete the "NAVIGON Fresh_tmp" data from the tempory
folder. The settings in NAVIGON Fresh will show you where to find
the temporay folder.
• Attention: The folder "NAVIGON Fresh_tmp" (Windows XP) or „Appdata“
(Windows Vista/7) are invisible with the Explorer standard settings.
To make the folder visible you have to switch the settings to
"Show all files and folders".
2. Remove your current version of NAVIGON Fresh via
"Start" - "programs" from your computer.
3. Perform a Windows system cleanup.
4. Empty your recycle bin.
5. Install/update the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Please download NAVIGON Fresh again here.This entry was last updated on: Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:22 AM