NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- NAVIGON Urban
NAVIGON Urban is an App for iPhone/iPad (GPS reception necessary) focusing pedestrian and bike usage in urban areas. It works with a pre-installed latest available onboard map of Germany, which contains special urban POIs including public transport. NAVIGON Urban is available in the German App Store.
The UrbanNavigator is based on OpenStreetMap map data, a collaborative project to
create a free editable map of the world. This map provides a number of clear benefits serving the main use case of this app perfectly. For example, the map is very dynamic and therefore provides up-to-date maps. Furthermore, it is very detailed. It offers many POIs and features a lot of attributes for special urban usecase.
Features:This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:15 PM
• Onboard maps with graphical and acoustic route guidance
• iPhone/iPad compass support for automatic map orientation
• Easy map based destination picking from main screen
• Optional online address input (online)
• Panorama View 3D (available through In App Purchase)
• Two pedestrian route profiles and one bike route profile