NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- An error message appears while the route is being calculated. What can I do?
When planning or calculating a route there may occur errors. These are some possible reasons that cause the error message:
▪ This route contains the route point "home address".
If you have not saved your home address, it cannot be used as a route point. In this case, enter your home address.
▪ The destination could not be loaded / the route could not be loaded.
This is a reading failure from the storage medium. Try again.
▪ File error.
Either it was corrupted (e.g. by magnet effect), or the file was created
with a different software.
▪ No more destinations / routes can be stored.
The memory card is full. Delete unnecessary files, e.g. MP3s or pictures. You can create a backup of the memory card and play this copy back into a larger memory card.
In order to do this, you can use our free software NAVIGON Fresh.
▪ The route cannot be stored or renamed.
The memory card is write protected. Remove the write protection.
Please note: The software may have to be restarted after you reinsert the memory card.
▪ A route with the same name is already stored.
Choose another name for the route.
▪ In the name of the route are unreadable characters.This entry was last updated on: Monday, October 20, 2014 1:23 PM
Choose another name without special characters for the route.