NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Transferring map material to the navigation system
How to purchase map material via NAVIGON Fresh:
1. Connect your device with your PC via USB cable.
2. Start NAVIGON Fresh.
3. Login with your MyNAVIGON Account. Please note that it must
be the same account you used for the map material purchase.
(It is possible that the login happens automatically.)
4. Klick on "My NAVIGON device".
5. Choose the device you want to purchase map material for.
6. Klick on "Download Maps & Services".
7. There is an overview in "My System" which will show you all products
you have already downloaded.
8. Klick on the "Download" button next to the map you want to transfer
to your device.
Alternatively, you are able to purchase map material in the NAVIGON online shop in the category "Maps and Services".This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:06 PM