NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Is cross-border navigation possible?
The following applies for navigation devices on the market since 2008:
● Each country has its own navigation map.
● Seamless navigation over several maps on one continent is possible
however if a continuous route can be calculated with the maps saved
on the device.
● Tap on "Options" - "Settings" - "Map Display" - in this sub menue scroll
until "Countries in" in order to see which maps are currently in use.
→ Here you can also select a different continent if the memory in
the navigation device contains any maps of countries on other
● Navigation maps for other countries can be purchased in the
NAVIGON online shop.
● The following applies for navigation devices with older software:
Cross-border navigation is possible between the countries included
on the navigation map currently in use.
Different map variants of Europe can be purchased in the NAVIGON online shop.