NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- My device was stolen. What can I do?
It it must very annoying if your device has been stolen.
Therefore take the following precautions to prevent theft:
▪ Never leave your device unattended in the vehicle.
▪ Never keep your device and your software serial number together.
▪ Remove the car holder, because this leads to the message that
there is a navigation system in your vehicle.
In case of theft:
▪ please contact immediately the local police station ans
report authorities and report the theft of your insurance.
▪ Your device cannot be tracked through its GPS receiver,
Since the navigation device only receives the
GPS signal it can not be located using GPS.
▪ If you had already registered your device, we can cancel
this registration. In this case please contact our