NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- An error occured during or after an update . What can I do?
Sometimes it is possible that an error occurs after or during an update. We strongly recommend you to make a backup of the memory card before performing an update. Instructions on how to perform a backup are You can find how to make a backup here.
This is an overview of relevant options to solve an update problem:
1. Make sure that Internet Explorer 8 is installed on your computer
before you start an update.
2. Use the hardreset function.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:20 PM
3. In some cases it is necessary to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh, delete
all temporary files and reinstall NAVIGON Fresh again.
Here you can find out how to perform this step.
4. Format your NAVIGON device and restore your saved backup. Now rerun
the update. Here you can find out how to restore a saved backup.
If the error still persists, please contact our customer service.