NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How do I upgrade my navigation software after purchasing a Live Module? (6310/8410 devices only)
Note: These steps are only required for the NAVIGON 6310/8410!
In order to proceed with the upgrade, please proceed as follows:
1. Start NAVIGON Fresh on your computer.This entry was last updated on: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 10:34 AM
2. Login with your MyNAVIGON account. If you do not have a
MyNAVIGON account created yet, please create one.
3. Connect your device via USB cable to computer.
4. Register your device if you have not done it yet.
5. Click on "Donwload Maps & Services". Your software upgrade
to the NAVIGON 8450/6350 Live is now activated and ready for
Note: These steps are not necessary for live upgrades for NAVIGON 40 Premium, 70 Premium Upgrade and 8410 Premium Edition. The software works automatically after connecting the live module. Please reset the device back to factory settings (access via the "Options" - "Settings" - "Options" - "Factory Settings").