NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How do I upgrade my navigation software after purchasing a Live Module? (6310/8410 devices only)
Note: This is only applicable for the Navigon 6350/8450 Live.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:22 PM
Please go through the following steps to upgrade your device:
1. Run NAVIGON Fresh on your computer.
2. Login with your MyNAVIGON account. If you do not have a
MyNAVIGON account created yet, pease create one.
3. Connect your device and your computer via USB cable .
4. Register your device if not done yet.
5. Go to "Donwload Maps & Services". Your Upgrade to the
NAVIGON 8450 /6350 Live software has been activated and
is ready to de downloaded.
Note: Navigon 40 Premium and 8410 Premium Edition does not require a software upgrade. The non-live software instantly turns to a Live version after connecting the Live Module. Please perorm a factory reset (accessible via "Options" - "Settings" - "Options").