NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Message: "fatal application error"
The message "Fatal Application Error " announces a severe failure. With a navigation system, as with any computer, it is possible that this message appears.
● Access to the operating memory is not possible.This entry was last updated on: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 12:48 PM
● Access to the SD memory card is not possible.
● Corrupted data in the SD memory card
● Required data is missing.