NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Message: "fatal application error"
The message "Fatal Application Error " announces a severe failure. With a navigation system, as with any computer, it is possible that this message appears.This entry was last updated on: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:55 PM
• Access to the operating memory is not possible.
• Access to the SD memory card is not possible.
• Corrupted data in the SD memory card
• Required data is missing.
• Perform a Hardreset.
• Reinstall a backup of your device.
• Restore your device.
If the problem persists, please contact our NAVIGON Service Center helpdesk.