NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- The Reality Scanner does not start up, why?
The Reality Scanner will not turn on under the following conditions:
• You have clicked on the "Back" button while the Reality Scanner was
active. Click one more time on "Back" to close the map. Then click on
"Show map". The Reality Scanner should reactivate when you hold
the device upright.
• You move faster than approx. 20km/h (12.43mph). Then RealityThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:33 PM
Scanner turns off resp. does not turn on.
• You don't hold the phone upright. Some devices do only notice the
change in position when you tap slightly at their side.
• You have permanently disabled the Reality Scanner in the settings.
There you may also re-enable it.
• The Samsung Galaxy Tab does not support the Reality Scanner.