NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- The Reality Scanner does not turn on. What could be the reasons?
The Reality Scanner does not work under following conditions:
• Maybe you touched the “Back”- button while the Reality Scanner
was active, and now the map is still shown. Click again on “Back”
in order to close the map. Then select “map display” in the start
up window of the application. The Reality Scanner will start again
once you hold the device in the correct position to take photographs.
• You move faster than approx. 20km/h (12mph). In this case the
Reality scanner closes or does not start.
• You are not holding the phone in the correct position to take photos.
Some devices recognize the change of position only after you tap
on the side of the device.
• You have deactivated the Reality Scanner permanently in the “Settings”.
Open this menu to activate the feature again.
• The Samsung Galaxy Tab does not support the Reality Scanner.This entry was last updated on: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:56 AM