NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- I like to start NAVIGON select for the very first time, but an error message appears: "Activation not successful. Please try again later." What can I do?
During the very first start of NAVIGON select the application has to be activated. In order to activate the software, your device will need a quick internet connection with a special server.
The following problems could occur:
1. The server is temporary not available.
2. Your device is not connected to the internet.
Please try the these steps to solve the problem:
1. Make sure that you are connected to the internet via WLAN or PC/Zune.
2. Make sure that the data connection of your SIM card is enabled. You will find the relevant settings here: "Settings" - "System" - "Mobile service".
If you still have trouble activating NAVIGON select, there is most likely a problem with the server. In this case please try again activating the software later.
It is only necessary to activate NAVIGON select once during the very first start. After a successful activation you can disable the data connection via SIM card again.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:35 PM