NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- What happens before starting the navigation when the Logbook is activated?
If the Logbook is activated you can choose to record a tour or to exclude it from recording. Before your navigation starts, a window will open where you can type in necessary information about your tour. For excluding a tour from being recorded just enter "Cancel".
The logbook will register the following information on the start and the end of every trip:
Mileage, purpose, start and target, date, time, duration, distance, average speed, maximum speed, longitude and latitude.
Please follow these instructions if you want to record a trip:
1. Type in a reason into the field "Reason for the trip".
2. In the field "Logbook Entry" you may type in a name for
the recording, e.g. "Tour to client X".
3. In the field "Mileage" you can type in the mileage of
4. Enter "Start". Navigation will start now.