NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How can I use the FreshShop? (Purchase example with FreshMaps)
1. Download the NAVIGON Fresh software.
2. Install NAVIGON Fresh to your computer.
(Skip this Step if NAVIGON Fresh is already installed.)
3. Connect your device with your computer via USB cable.
4. Switch on the device and start NAVIGON Fresh.
5. Create a MyNAVIGON account or login if you already have one.
6. Register your connected device if you haven't registered it yet.
7. Go to the "FreshShop" in NAVIGON Fresh. Here you can find
features and products for your type of device.
8. Add FreshMaps (or any other desired product) to your shopping
cart and follow the instructions on the screen and finish the
shopping process. You will be asked to enter your personal
details and to choose a payment method.
10. The purchased product will be available in NAVIGON Fresh
under "Download Maps & Services". Here you are able to
download it to your device by clicking on the "Download" button.
If you want to download FreshMaps, you will be able to choose
the countries that shall be transferred to your device. After the
download has finished, the purchased product will be available
on your device.
All products you purchase in the FreshShop will be available in NAVIGON Fresh under "Download Maps & Services". You can download and install them anytime again to the device that you purchased them for.