NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android: How can I transfer the MobileNavigator software to a different / new Android device?
You can transfer the MobileNavigator software easily and free to a different or new Android device under the condition you bought the app directly in the Android Market.
To transfer the MobileNavigator software to a different Android device, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to your new device with the same Google Account you
used at the time of the app purchase.
2. Go to the Android Market.
3. Go to "My Downloads".
4. Download the app again. You will not be charged.
• You can also administrate your bought Apps on your
computer. Only sign in to the Android Market with your account.
• You can use the NAVIGON app at the same time on differentThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:50 PM
Android devices (e.g. phone, tablet computer). Just download
the App again from the Android market. It's important
always to use the same Google Account.