NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- NAVIGON Fresh installation for MAC OS
The instructions below will help you to install NAVIGON Fresh on your Mac OS:
1. Download NAVIGON Fresh.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:35 AM
2. Click "Download as PKG". Double-click on the file saved
on the computer to start with the installation assistant.
Please note: the .zip file must be unzipped first.
3. The installation process will begin and you will be asked to
choose your language.
4. In the next window click on "Next" to begin with the setup
wizard. Read the License Agreement and accept it. If you
do not accept the terms the installation will be canceled.
5. In the next window the destination folder is automatically
defined. the destination can be changed manually.
Click "Install" to continue. At the end of the installation
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher; Intel CPU; Internet connection (broadband-DSL (recommended) / cable / LAN) for downloading updates, maps and services.