NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Transferring map material to the navigation system
How to purchase/transfer map material via NAVIGON Fresh:
1. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
2. Start NAVIGON Fresh.
3. Login with your MyNAVIGON Account. (The login may have
4. Klick on "My NAVIGON device".
5. Select the device for which you would like to purchase the
6. Click on "Fresh Shop" and select the corresponding maps from
7. Choose the button "Buy now" and complete the order.
8. As soon as the payment is made, the product will be available
and you receive a confirmation e-mail.
9. The product is available for download in NAVIGON Fresh under
“Download Maps & Services”.
10. Click the “Download” button on the map that you wish to transfer
to your device. (Please note that once the download has been
completed you will only have the map material that you choose to
11. Under the menu option “My System” in NAVIGON Fresh you canThis entry was last updated on: Monday, November 10, 2014 11:05 AM
check the products and maps that have been transferred to your
device at any time.
Map material can also be purchased in the Online shop under “Maps and Services”.