NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android App 3.6 Error on Samsung Galaxy S2
There is a specific error with the Android app and the Samsung Galaxy S2: “com.navigon.navigator_checkout_eu40”.
This error message appears when content on the phone has been mixed up with different versions. It seems that something goes wrong while updating to version 3.6 from a previous version. To solve this problem, please perform the following steps:
1. Start the App again.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:30 PM
2. If a restart does not work, please uninstall the NAVIGON App
from your phone.
3. Remove all folders which contain "NAVIGON" in their name from
the internal memory and/or memory card. Connect the phone to
your PC (mass storage). Search for folders with "NAVIGON" via
Explorer and delete the respective folders.
4. Download the NAVIGON App again in the Android Marketplace.
5. Start the NAVIGON App.
6. Download already puchased content (maps, packages etc.) again
and install it to your smartphone. You will find further instructions
for the download here.