NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Report incorrect map data (NavTeq)
Please follow this steps to report a map error:
1. Visit the NavTeq Map Reporter.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:32 PM
2. Zoom into the map to the detail level. If you are not close enough,
there will appear a message on top of the map.
3. Click on a road or an item you would like to report.
4. Now choose a Tool Tip (z.B."Edit POI“, „Edit road“,
„Add new item“ or „Report a change").
5. Fill in the details of your report in the form "Find and Report"
on the left side.
6. Click on "Next Step".
8. Send your Report.