NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Report incorrect map data (Here)
Please follow the steps below in order to report a change in the map material:This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:38 AM
1. Go to Here Map Reporter.
2. On the map, zoom in to the detail level of the change in question.
If you did not zoom in close enough, a message will appear at the top.
3. Once the view is detailed enough, click on the element that needs to be
changed (street or relevant location).
4. Now select a Tool Tip (e.g."Add new street",
"Add new location", "Add new house number" or
"Report a map problem").
5. In the form on the left, enter all the needed details as accurately
6. Click on "Submit" to send you report.