NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android: NAVIGON FreshMaps In-App Purchase (NAVIGON 4.x)
Please note: For regional versions of the software, FreshMaps includes an upgrade to EU 40, USA, CAN, AUS which is available via WiFi only.
1. Perform the NAVIGON FreshMaps In-App Purchase during
the NAVIGON application is running on your phone.
2. Close the NAVIGON app from the main screen after the
3. Then decide which way you want to go to download
the purchased maps:
A: Download maps via WLAN
4. Activate the WLAN connection of your smartphone.
5. Start the NAVIGON App again.
6. Press the "Menu" button in the NAVIGON start menu.
7. Go to "Settings" - "Available Maps" - "WLAN".
8. Nachdem die Verbindung steht, startet der Map Manager (MyMaps).
Nun können die gewünschten FreshMaps Karten ausgewählt und
B: Download maps via PC (NAVIGON Fresh)
If you want to use the In-App function via WLAN or computer connection, please use our free software NAVIGON Fresh. You can also put the SD card of your phone into your computer and open NAVIGON Fresh.
4. Connect your device and your PC via USB cable.
5. Activate the USB connection. Please note that you need to
activate GSM connection for the very first start of Mobilenavigator.
6. Open the NAVIGON Main menu and press the menu button.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:32 PM
7. Then click on "Settings" - "Available Maps" - "PC" and follow
the instructions on the display of your device.
8. Start NAVIGON Fresh on your PC and go to "Download maps and
services". Please make sure that you select every single map you
want to download, even the ones that might be already installed.
According to the bandwidth of your internet connection the download
can take several hours.