NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Is cross-border navigation possible?
The following applies for navigation devices on the market since 2008:This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:47 PM
▪ Each country has its own navigation map.
▪ Seamless navigation over several maps on one continent
is possible however if a continuous route can be calculated
with the maps saved on the device.
▪ Tap on "Options" - "Settings" - "Current Map"
in order to see which maps are currently in use.
▪ Here you can also select a different continent if
the memory card in the navigation device contains
any maps of countries on other continents.
▪ Navigation maps for other countries can be purchased
in the NAVIGON online shop.
▪ The following applies for navigation devices with older software:
▪ Cross-border navigation is possible between the countries
included on the navigation map currently in use.
Different map variants of Europe can be purchased in the NAVIGON online shop.