NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- What happens if you cancel the initial download of additional files?
If enough files were downloaded before the interruption NAVIGON will start. Otherwise the missing files will have to be downloaded during start up.
In case that some maps are incomplete or were downloaded not at all, you can download them via PC using NAVIGON Fresh or directly via WLAN.
Download maps with NAVIGON Fresh:
1. Open the "Settings" in the main menu of the NAVIGON App.
2. Choose "Map management" - "MyMaps”.
3. Start the download via PC by choosing “PC” and click on "Next".
4. Proceed via NAVIGON Fresh on your PC.
5. Open “Download Maps & Services” and selet the maps you
want to use.
6. Now the selected maps will be downloaded to your device.
Download maps directly via WLAN:
1. Open the settings of the NAVIGON App in the main menu.This entry was last updated on: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:36 AM
2. Choose "Map management" - “MyMaps”.
3. Start the download via WLAN choosing “WLAN" and click on "Next".
4. Confirm the message with “OK”.
5. After selecting the countries touch on “Update”.
6. Confirm the message with “OK”.