NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android: How to download additional maps via the PC by using NAVIGON Fresh?
There are 2 options to download additional map material.
Download via W-LAN: This is a very easy and convenient option to download maps directly to your smartphone.
1. Start the MobileNavigator on your smartphone and then press
the setting button.
2. Then select in the Map Manager “MyMaps” the countries you
would like to install and click “Update”.
3. Start the MobileNavigator again to active the changes.
Download via PC:
1. Connect your Android phone to the PC via USB. Make sure
that the phone is in “USB connecting” mode and the SD-Card
has been “mount”. You can verify this by dragging down the upper
status bar on your phone.
2. The NAVIGON Fresh Software should be installed and ready to
use on your PC. (If not you can download it here for free).
3. Start NAVIGON Fresh and click on “Download maps and services”.
Log in using your myNavigon account (If you do not have one yet,
it can be created in a few steps).
4. On the main screen (right side) you will see the maps that are
available for download. Please select those you wish to download
to your device.
5. Press "next" in order to start the download. Depending on theThis entry was last updated on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:14 PM
amount of maps selected and the internet connection, this can
take a while.
Please note: You should select all maps you like to copy on your device (also already existing maps).
It is not possible to download maps via NAVIGON Fresh if you are using a smartphone/tablet with Android 4.0.2 or later. In this case, please choose download using WLAN.