NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- Android: How to download additional maps via the PC by using NAVIGON Fresh?
1. Connect your Android phone to the PC via USB.
Make sure that the phone is in “USB connecting” mode
and the SD-Card has been “mount”.
You can check this by dragging down the upper status bar on your phone.
2. On the PC the NAVIGON Fresh client should be installed
(you can download it here for free).
3. Start NAVIGON Fresh and click on “Download maps and services”.
Log in with your myNavigon account (or create a new one).
4. On the main screen (right side) you will see the maps that
are available for download.
You should select all maps you like to copy on your device.
5. Press "next" and the download process will start.
Depending on the maps selected and your internet connection,
this can take a while.
Please note: already loaded maps are not highlighted in the map selection – please clearly highlight what you need to download.This entry was last updated on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:17 PM