NAVIGON questions and answers
If you drive using NAVIGON, you’ll want the exact details. How to download updates, for example, or install additional maps or services, or how NAVIGON FreshMaps works. You’ll find manuals, downloads and answers to your questions here.
Select a topic, or enter a keyword to restrict your selection.
- How can I get deleted or missing maps back on my device?
Missing or deleted maps can recovered easily. Please follow these steps, if you would like to re-download them to your device:This entry was last updated on: Friday, October 10, 2014 11:57 AM
Download maps with NAVIGON Fresh
1. Connect your device to the PC and start the NAVIGON Fresh software.
2. Go to "Download maps and services" and select the maps you would
like to download.
3. Once you confirm your selection the download will start.
Download the maps directly with the MobileNavigator software
1. Go to "Menu" - "Settings" (wrench) - "MyMaps".
2. Here you also have the option to re-download the missing maps.
Please note: It is not possible to download maps via NAVIGON Fresh if you are using a smartphone/tablet with Android 4.0.2 or later. In this case, please choose download using WLAN.