Turning your Windows phone into a mobile navigation device is as easy as this.
- Windows Mobile 5, 6 and 6.1 as well as most Windows Phone 6.5 for touchscreen devices are supported.
- 1.4 GB of free memory in order to install MobileNavigator 7 on your device.
- To navigate with MobileNavigator 7, you will also need a GPS receiver (internal or external) which is able to work with the NMEA protocol.
- You may be charged for an Internet connection and for downloading data (Live Services). You can find out details about these costs by contacting your mobile network provider.
- Languages: US-English, Spanish, French
- Real Road Signs
- Speed Assistant
- POI on the route